PLEASE NOTE: The description below was based on our usual spring season.
Due to COVID-19, our spring recreational program was cancelled for our
Mini-Kicker and U-8 divisions. Our U-10 group was brought up to participate
with our Island League and the New England Revolution.
Our Recreational Program hosts kids from pre-kindergarden up to U10.
We offer this program in both spring and fall seasons.
2020 Spring Recreational Season
Information on our spring recreational season is below.
Please note that we have changed the format of the program so that it is now based on birth year rather than grade level.
Mini Kickers are now U6 ( birth years 2014-2016).
1st & 2nd grade is now U8 ( birth years 2012-2013 ).
3rd & 4th grade is now U10 ( birth years 2010-2011 ).
Mini Kickers who are born in 2016 must be 4 years old by the beginning of the season ( April 27th).
These changes are highlighted in the information below. Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing
us at [email protected].
Spring 2020 recreational season timeline of events
- Saturday, April 11th : Walk in registration at the high school. Walk in registration will be open from 9 - 12.
- Saturday, April 11th : Registration for the spring 2020 rec. season will close at 12 noon.
- Monday, April 27th - Thursday, April 30th : Practices begin. Players will meet their coaches and receive uniforms on the first day of practice.
- Saturday, May 2nd : First games of the spring season.
- Saturday, May 23rd - Monday, May 25th : No Saturday games or Mini Kickers practices due to the holiday.
- Saturday, June 13th : Last day of the rec. season with the end of season tournament and BBQ!.
Please note : There will be no Season Kick Off & Meet the Coaches event this season. Parents and players will meet their coaches and receive uniforms on their first scheduled practice
The Recreational Program : This program is held in the both the spring & fall and involves kids from pre k to U10.
Rec Program practice and game schedule : All practices & games are held at the West Tisbury School Back Fields.
- Mini Kickers (pre k - k) practices are held on Mondays from 4:30 - 5:30. Games are held on Saturdays from 9 - 10. Teams in this age group will generally be all boys and girls but coed teams are available if requested. PRE - K PLAYERS MUST BE AT LEAST 4 YEARS OLD BY THE START OF THE SEASON.
- U8 practices are held on Tuesdays from 4:30 - 5:30. Games are help on Saturdays from 10:15 - 11:15. Teams in this age group will be all boy and girl teams.
- U10 BOYS practices are held on Wednesdays from 4:30 - 5:30. Games for girls teams are held on Saturdays from 11:30 - 12:45.
- U10 GIRLS practices are held on Thursdays from 4:30 - 5:30. Games for boys teams are held on Saturdays from 12:45 - 2:00. This is a schedule change from prior seasons in order to accommodate an increased number of teams.Teams in this age group will be all boy and girl teams.
- The U10 group will have the option to participate in an off island tournament over Columbus Day / Memorial day weekend.
For more details on the programs for specific age groups, click on the links listed under more options.
To request a partial or full reduction of fees, please see the M.V. United Fee Reduction Policy
and Application. This policy can be found in the about M.V. United section under policies.